Key Account Manager
We are looking for a proactive Key Account Manager to create new business and further develop our existing business in the Danish Broadcast marked. The Key Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities. For the right person there may also be a possibility to take on a Country Manager role when the Mediability team in Denmark grows.
Your responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers and connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. You will answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers. You will keep our CRM updated as per our policies. In this position you will also be instrumental in building a proactive, “can do” sales culture in Mediability.
This position will require a fair bit of travel, first and foremost in Denmark but also across the Nordics.
Our ideal candidate has a proven track record as a sales person within the Broadcast and/or IT industry. He/she has experience in managing sales teams and is familiar with budgeting and sales reporting using a CRM.
Ultimately, a successful Key Account Manager should collaborate with our sales team to achieve quotas while keeping our clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long-run.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and other important influencers in our industry
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Help build a high performing- and winning sales culture in Denmark
- Experience from similar roles in the broadcast/telco/IT-industry
- Experience from sales management/sales leadership (ideally have line managed AMs/KAMs)
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager and/or Key Account Manager
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience with CRM software (Salesforce) and G Suite is appreciated
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
You are precise, proactive, independent and structured by nature. You fix issues yourself rather than forwarding them to others. You are willing and able to lead the whole sales process from lead/opportunity and all the way until an order has been set up and the deal is taken over by finance and the purchase department. When a project runs into problems, you are the one who comes up with suggestions for possible solutions. You can prioritize and distinguish clearly between the details and the big moves in order to ensure progress. You have a technical and business oriented orientation and a strong desire to produce results and superior customer satisfaction. You delegate and communicate. Finally, you are ambitious, both on your behalf and on behalf of the company.
- We offer an exciting opportunity in an expanding Scandinavian company, with a competitive salary and benefits package.
- A welcoming working environment with highly skilled, motivated and committed colleagues in attractive offices.
- An evolving job in an exciting technology company that is continuously growing and developing, with a solid long-term owner.
- A good portion of challenges that will offer you unique experiences.
Mediability is the Nordic’s largest professional equipment reseller and systems integrator. We are the selected reseller and sales partner in the Nordic countries for a wide range of high profile companies and brands. We deliver professional equipment, support and services to
- the broadcast media market
- production companies
- public and corporate sector
- schools and universities
Mediability was founded in the summer of 2016 when three of Scandinavia's top providers of media production solutions joined forces. Today Mediability is part of Fonn Group. Mediability has a turnover of just under 300 million with operations in Denmark, Sweden, Norway and in the UK. The headquarter is located in Bergen, in the future-oriented Media City Bergen.
See www.mediability.com for further information
About the majority owner; Atlantis Vest
The majority owner of Mediability, Atlantis Vest, is the investment company of the Rieber family. Atlantis Vest has a long industrial history, and they currently have three business areas. The major business area in Atlantis Vest is Direct Investments, where Mediability is included as one of the seven companies they have in their portfolio.